10 Signs Money Is Controlling You:
- You constantly worry about having enough money
- You often wish you could buy more things
- Your only goal in life is to get rich, but you have no realistic plan
- You spend money to feel better
- You blame others for your financial problems (government, spouse)
- You judge people based on the amount of money they have
- You take unnecessary financial risks and lose
- Money controls your mood.
10 Signs You Are Controlling Money:
- You decide what to buy, save for it and get it
- You buy things that increase in value
- You invest in yourself, such as more education or personal improvement
- You keep your financial agreements
- You have good credit
- You pay your taxes
- Each year, your earning power improves and financial worth increases
- You use money as a tool to follow your dreams and reach your goals.
5 Ways to Control Money:
- Spend your money according to a plan. Write a financial spending plan.
- Never spend more than you make.
- Stop wasting your time trying to get money without earning it (gambling, lottery tickets, etc.).
- Increase your productivity and improve the quality of your work.
- Make constant steady progress. For example, make a monthly graph showing your total debts and total savings. Make sure your savings go up every month and your debts go down every month, even if just a little.
To increase your profitability and net worth, call us for a complimentary Practice Analysis to see how much and where your practice can improve,
call us at 416-466-6217 for a FREE Practice Assessment!
Creative Commons Attribution: Permission is granted to repost this article in its entirety with credit to The Art Of Management Inc. and a clickable link back to this page.
Photo credit: totallyPic.com, Thinkstock.com