Over the last 25 years, I have spent at least 3 – 4 hours with over 6,000 healthcare professionals analyzing their practices one-on-one, and I have found many, many reasons why a practice may not be going anywhere fast.
Here are the first things to consider:
- As the practice owner, do you have a clear vision of what you would like your practice to be in an ideal world? Aspects to consider: production targets, aesthetics of office, team size and training, ideal type of patient or client, location (rent or own), and so on.
- Have you put these goals in writing?
- Do the staff of the practice know what these are?
- Are the staff in agreement with these goals?
- Have you worked out a strategy of how to change the existing set of circumstances towards meeting your ideal scene?
- Have you issued this strategy or the steps thereof to your team to help get them done?
These are the top level considerations and decisions that MUST be made before you correct or change anything else. Take some time to sit down and work this through.
Remember, you can’t “get there” if you don’t know where “there” is.
FOR HELP WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE,
JUST GIVE US A CALL AND LET’S GET STARTED!
Call 416-466-6286 or 1-800-563-3994
or click here
Creative Commons Attribution: Permission is granted to repost this article in its entirety with credit to Janice Wheeler and a clickable link back to this page.
Photo credit: Jupiterimages, Thinkstock.com